Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Lips!

I need a break from Spring Break posts.  There was way too much fun and way too many photos taken over a 9-day period.  I'll post more on that later.  This entry is more recent, something I took a picture of this morning.

Lovely, little Isabel gets up early every morning.  We're talking between 6:00 and 6:15 a.m.  If it is a work day, I get out of bed with her and start getting ready for the day.  My favorite morning ritual with her is when I'm in the bathroom putting on makeup.  She immediately opens my drawer where I keep all my makeup and, standing on her tip-toes, begins searching for her favorite product--pink lip gloss.  Once she finds it she exclaims, "My lips! My lips!"  Then she stands on top of the toilet seat and proceeds to put the lip gloss on.  As you can see, she hasn't quite figured out how to get the lip gloss on her lips and instead paints her entire chin pink.  Once I'm done getting ready, she climbs down from the toilet and wipes all the lip gloss off on a clean towel!  But, it's too cute to make her stop.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Cute! Great bonding time...memories that will stay with her. :)

daniela said...

Look at that hair! SO CUTE!!!