Friday, March 9, 2012

Another Birthday Comes and Goes

I shall not tell you how old Ernesto and I turned in January.  Let's just say, we're getting OLD!  We spent my birthday at the outlet malls in Park City.  Then we had dinner and cake at home before running off to cub scouts.  Notice the lovely flowers!  Thankfully, my bite of the cake didn't turn into a new kind of facial!



Ernesto had a good birthday as well.  We had dinner at cake at home and then went to the movies.  It was fun!  And, since he is older than me, I guess it's fitting that he get the facial!



This was Henry's first taste of frosting!  YUMMY.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Super cute pic of you in the one before you blew the candles out! And when I clicked on it to see it bigger, I saw little Henry in the chair beside you, hahaha, I hadn't even noticed him before!